- Start Date
- End Date
Help us grow Jump.
At Jump we are making staffing smart.
The service temp staff market is served by old-fashioned small staffing agencies, manually calling around to match people to jobs, and selecting them based on pure human bias. Companies don’t know who they’re hiring, and staff don’t get choice or merit in the jobs they do. For a simple matching, agencies take outrageous fees.
At JUMP! we’re solving this with tech. Our goal is ambitious: to select and match the best support staff to companies where they will excel, using their unique characteristics and behaviours. We believe we will change the labour market, providing people the ability to get more jobs, better pay and build a career with their hard work. Our vision is to create a transparent and meritocratic job market.
We believe are nothing without our customers! Therefore, we are looking to grow our business success team with talented recruitment / operations interns.
We are seeking an energetic, go-getter for our Business Development Internship. You'll be working directly with our CEO to build our client base, uncover their real needs and help us match them to great talents.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as.. Who are the best clients to target? What messaging appeals to them? How do we close deals? What content appeals to our customers?
You’ll be in charge of:
● Help devise smart and lean ways to test new market segments quickly
● Conduct market research to identify, segment and profile new opportunities
● Proactively reach out to new clients, by phone, email and in-person
● Support the CEO in in-person and video meetings with bigger clients, preparing & attending pitches
● Help shape and prioritize the product criteria and definitions based on customer feedback
● Attend industry events to gather customer feedback and source new leads
● Co-develop marketing and sales material to improve conversion, based on customer feedbacks
● Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships and grow business by promoting Jump
We offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to build a company from scratch.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for business development, or an interest to learn about it! You also:
● Love to interact with customers, are open-minded and good with people, and love learning about clients’ real problems.
● Are extremely determined and not afraid of rejection
● Are driven to achieve your targets and excel, excited by our generous bonus scheme
● Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
● Are organised and can stay on top of multiple and changing priorities
● A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy
● Are not afraid to learn fast and are eager to experiment with new, out of the box solutions to achieve our goals
● Experience in sales, marketing or business development is a plus, but not necessary
We are very open to new ideas and initiatives, which gives you the chance to make your mark on the success of our start-up. Given the growth perspectives of the company, there is plenty of opportunity for a full-time position after your internship.
In short, this is an extremely rewarding role for the right person, and a fantastic intro to life in start-ups. If you have read so far, it is worthy reaching out and talk about it. Just reach out to email@example.com with few lines on you and your experience, plus a recent CV.
- Contact Person
- Marja -
Business Success Internship