- Start Date
- End Date
At Jump we are making staffing smart.
The service temp staff market is served by old-fashioned small staffing agencies, manually calling around to match people to jobs, and selecting them based on pure human bias. Companies don’t know who they’re hiring, and staff don’t get choice or merit in the jobs they do. For a simple matching, agencies take outrageous fees.
At JUMP! we’re solving this with tech. Our goal is ambitious: to select and match the best support staff to companies where they will excel, using their unique characteristics and behaviours. We believe we will change the labour market, providing people the ability to get more jobs, better pay and build a career with their hard work. Our vision is to create a transparent and meritocratic job market.
We believe are nothing without our great staff! Therefore, we are looking to grow our recruitment team with talented recruitment / operations interns.
We are seeking an energetic, super-organised, self-starter for our Operations Internship. You'll be working directly with our COO and CEO to shape our recruitment and operations strategy, source top talent for our clients and build a great start-up brand from scratch.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as.. Where do we find the best people? How do we maximize the impact of our recruitment investment to optimize new user acqusition? How do we optimise optimise screening procedures? What makes people click, how do we build a great brand?
You’ll be in charge of:
● Writing and editing blog & e-book content based on topic & SEO research
● Organise and coordinate the recruitment process and onboarding procedures
● Help manage the recruitment budget and tracking across the different channels
● Work with the analytical marketing to automate the different recruitment strategies
● Co-develop recruitment material and products to improve conversion, based on staff feedbacks
● Work on community building events; set up referral schemes, competitions and incentives
● Act as the first point of contact for new and existing staff, and manage all staff communications
We offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to build a company from scratch.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for operations and/or recruitment, or an interest to learn about it! You also:
● Love organising things, creating systems, and order in chaos
● Are a people person and love to meet new people and uncover their talents, offering them best opportunities based on their unique skills & talents, rather than pre-conceived ideas.
● Are not afraid to learn fast and are eager to experiment with new, out of the box solutions to achieve our goals
● Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
● A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy
● Experience in operations or recruitment is a plus, but not necessary
We are very open to new ideas and initiatives, which gives you the chance to make your mark on the success of our start-up. Given the growth perspectives of the company, there is plenty of opportunity for a full-time position after your internship.
In short, this is an extremely rewarding role for the right person, and a fantastic intro to life in start-ups. If you have read so far, it is worthy reaching out and talk about it. Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with few lines on you and your experience, plus a recent CV.
- Contact Person
- Marja -
Operations & Recruitment Internship