- Start Date
- End Date
Help us grow Jump.
At Jump we are making staffing smart.
The service temp staff market is served by old-fashioned small staffing agencies, manually calling around to match people to jobs, and selecting them based on pure human bias. Companies don’t know who they’re hiring, and staff don’t get choice or merit in the jobs they do. For a simple matching, agencies take outrageous fees.
At JUMP! we’re solving this with tech. Our goal is ambitious: to select and match the best support staff to companies where they will excel, using their unique characteristics and behaviours. We believe we will change the labour market, providing people the ability to get more jobs, better pay and build a career with their hard work. Our vision is to create a transparent and meritocratic job market.
We are seeking an energetic, go-getter for our Content & Social Media Marketing Internship. You'll be working directly with our COO and Product Designerto shape our content & social media growth strategy, implement creative and engaging content campaigns and grow a start-up from scratch.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as.. What do our customers find interesting to read about? How can we build an engaged community? What is the online purchasing process for companies? How do we combine a content-, Twitter and SEO strategy to help them convert?
You’ll be in charge of:
● Writing and editing blog & e-book content based on topic & SEO research
● Compiling our weekly HR tech newsletter by staying up to date with the latest developments
● Managing an engaging social media presence
● Drafting press releases and liaising with external publications to get us in the spotlight
● Supporting the product team on creating great copy for the product.
This won’t be your regular 9-to-5 jobs, but if you like pushing your boundaries, achieving real results and having the freedom to learn and experiment then you will love it. You’ll be working in a great international team, where everyone brings something different to the table, in the heart of Amsterdam.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for the topic. You're keen to learn everything about content marketing & SEO, and you:
● Love to write engaging content, and are interested in social media & marketing
● Are not afraid to learn fast and are eager to experiment with new, out of the box solutions to achieve our goals
● Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
● A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy
● An study background in communications, journalism, English or another arts / social science degree are a plus (higher education or university)
● Experience in journalism, writing, SEO & content creation are a plus
● Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus, as there is an opportunity to create photo, video & graphic content!
In short, this is an extremely rewarding role for the right person, and a fantastic intro to life in start-ups. If you have read so far, it is worthy reaching out and talk about it. Just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with few lines on you and your experience, plus a recent CV.
- Contact Person
- Marja -
Social Media & Copyright Internship