- HiiL Inovating Justice
- Start Date
- Feb. 1, 2017
- End Date
HIIL is looking for a Justice Accelerator Intern to strengthen our Justice Accelerator Team. You will support us in further development of the Justice Accelerator in its current growth stage. You are passionate about innovation. You have strong interest in social impact, start-up and business growth. You want to contribute to giving the justice innovations the publicity they need and deserve. You are curious and enthusiastic. You have various ideas on bringing start-ups to successes. Ideally, you have an international profile and interest in legal empowerment of small and medium size businesses and women.
We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to make justice work. HiiL forms a community of determined people who are passionate about social impact. We believe that everybody should have access to a procedure that is effective, safe, fast, easy to understand and affordable. That’s why justice innovation is needed. This is where we come in. We are dedicated justice change catalysts and movers. We see ourselves as friendly rebels who have the courage, wisdom and creativity to help provide for the justice needs of people around the world. We have a strong action orientation and can be qualified as stubborn optimists. Data and evidence is important in all we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer; what matters to us is your dedication and ability to organise social impact.
Under the supervision of the Head of Justice Accelerator
- Research and find growth opportunities for justice innovators – supporting justice innovator advisory and partnership building work.
- Scout justice innovations within the area or rulemaking, dispute resolution, legal-technology and more.
- Collect feedback, pictures and video materials of innovations and innovators.
- Collect contact information and build and maintain network data.
- Support with the event organisation and promotion work.
- WE OFFER YOU
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for a period of 5 to 6 months in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- A unique experience with project, people and quality management in a very international environment.
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organisation that is used to having interns.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send your Internship Application Form, at the bottom of the webpage, (outlining required application documents) to Liubovi Bosenko, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com. For additional information please contact Liubovi at +31 6 166 47 139.
· Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/master degree in International Business and Management, International Law or Governance, Technology or Design.
· Doer: You get things done. You are very hands-on and proactive. You are independently looking for newsworthy information in the organisation. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You pay attention to details. You are result- and quality-oriented. You are analytical and organised.
· Team player: You are able to work independently as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use that to learn, improve, and get better. You have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
· Quick learner: You learn new things very quickly. You extensively use your creativity to help the organisation reach its success faster. You do not get rest until you find the missing puzzle.
· Excellent communicator: Your English language skills are on a native/near native level. Other languages are a big plus. You write and communicate excellently.
- Contact Person
- Liubovi Bosenko
- HiiL Inovating Justice
Justice Accelerator Internship