- HiiL Inovating Justice
- Start Date
- End Date
HiiL Rechtwijzer Technology is looking for a Justice Technology Intern to strengthen the Rechtwijzer Technology Team. You will work on developing a prestigious and innovative online dispute resolution platform – Rechtwijzer. Specifically, you will focus on contributing to the development of new versions and new features of the platform. In addition, you will offer operational support for the existing platforms. You are ambitious to participate in a project that will reshape the future of courts and legal systems. You have affinity with access to justice issues. You are a self-starter who is very organized and analytical. You are willing to work in the forefront of innovating solutions for legal problems that impact people’s lives the most.
We are based in The Hague and offer attractive employment conditions. However, financial remuneration is not our main motivator. What drives us is a passion to make justice work. HiiL forms a community of determined people who are passionate about social impact. We believe that everybody should have access to a procedure that is effective, safe, fast, easy to understand and affordable. That’s why justice innovation is needed. This is where we come in. We see ourselves as friendly rebels who have the courage, wisdom and creativity to help provide for the justice needs of people around the world. We have a strong action orientation and can be qualified as stubborn optimists. Data and evidence is important in all we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer; what matters to us is your dedication and ability to organize social impact.
Under the supervision of the Director and the COO of HiiL Rechtwijzer Technology
- Develop the content and new features of the product.
- Monitor and process a wide array of key performance indicators.
- Help with testing the product.
- Offer operational support to the client organizations.
- Prepare and participate in meetings with the project partners.
- Perform project management tasks
WE OFFER YOU
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for a period of 5 to 6 months in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- A great learning opportunity in a developing organization that is used to having interns.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your English language.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,53 per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Smart creative: You are ambitious. You excel in what you do. You are in the process of obtaining your bachelor/master degree in Sociaal-Juridische Dienstverlening (social and legal services studies), Business and Management or Information Management studies. Ideally you have a project management related experience and affinity with IT.
- Doer: You get things done. You are very hands-on and proactive. You are independently looking for newsworthy information in the organization. You can multitask. You share your ideas openly and in a constructive manner. You pay attention to details. You are result- and quality-oriented.
- Team player: You are able to work independently, with little supervision, as well as within a team. You welcome feedback and use that to learn, improve, and get better. You have strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner: You learn new things very quickly. You have a strongly developed capacity to think logically. You do not get rest until you find the missing puzzle.
- Excellent communicator: You are fluent in English and/or Dutch. Other languages are a big plus. You write and communicate excellently. You are able to communicate effectively to different audiences.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send your Internship Application Form, at the bottom of our webpage, (outlining required application documents) to Liubovi Bosenko, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com. For additional information please contact Liubovi at +31 6 166 47 139
- Contact Person
- Liubovi Bosenko
- HiiL Inovating Justice
Justice Technology Internship - HiiL Rechtwijzer Technology